Te Whakanui Ra Whanau
Hei Mahi
1 Ko Te Whakanui Ra Whanau te taitara o tenei pūrākau. Nā Kimiora Raerino i tito ā ko Nga tanariki o te Kura Waenga o Te Awakairangi nga kaipikitia.
2 He kōrero pai ki au
3 Ki ahau ko te tikanga o te kōrero e pā ana ki te ra whanau o Tana
4 He mea rawe ki roto i te pūrākau ko Te ra whanau a Tana ko te takau tona tau
5 Ka whakahoki mahara tēnei āhuatanga ki te wa i a au e toku ra whanau tekau he rare he keke he maha te kai Tētahi atu mea miharo rawa ko te kai ka pirangi au enei kai inaianei
6 Ko taku kiripuaki tino toa ko Tana na te mea ko tenei tona ra whanau
7 Ko te mea raru i roto i te pūrakau nei kore te raru i roto i tenei purakau
8 Mōku ake ko te tino uara me aroha matou i nga ra whanau
He pai ake tenei korero
5/5
autodesk civil 3d crack Thanks for the post. Very interesting post. This is my first-time visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog. Keep posting.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your post about this Posting. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys, thanks for sharing iobit-malware-fighter-crack
ReplyDeletesony vegas pro crack
ReplyDeleteWondershare Dr.Fone Crack
ReplyDeletemicrosoft-teams crack is a gathering talk programming, that permits you to meet the center point for cooperation in Office 365. The application unites everything in a common work area where you can talk, meet, share documents, and work with business applications.
ReplyDeleteIts a Very Great and Amazing Blog Dear This is Very Great and Helpful..
ReplyDeleteTalha PC
Crackedithere
ccleaner pro crack
comodo internet security crack/
I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Crack Softwares Free Download But thankfully, I recently visited a website named ProCrackHere
ReplyDeleteSony Vegas Pro Crack
MacDrive Pro Crack